Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Some Thoughts (I have no thoughts)

In an attempt to thwart facebook and the status update craze I have decided to conduct an experiment in which I update my status every hour for one day. I will tell my 200+ friends exactly what I am doing just like they frequently tell me. The difference will be I will not tell them exactly what I'm doing but rather reveal an inspirational aphorism possibly/probably referring to light, connectivity, the weather or my sleeping habits. 

The point: I don't really care when you went to bed and I have nothing to say to these people. 

Also, we finally retrieved the new cat, a fine looking black and white male with yellow eyes. After testing various forms of Michael Jackson for a name it has been decided, while a great idea in theory, like so many things it doesn't work in practice. We are currently testing the name Condo, inspired by the location of the animal shelter we adopted him from which is in Williamsburg.



Condo?
Stereo is not pleased.

Thank you. KM.

No comments:

Post a Comment