Monday, February 20, 2012

9 Virtual Looks with TOMS Eyewear

Did you know you can virtually try on a pair of TOMS eyewear on their website? It's the perfect way to know exactly what you'll look like in their sunglasses, no matter what the situation.


For example, here’s what I look like when examining some documents in TOMS eyewear.


Here's what I look like while sleeping in TOMS eyewear.


Here's what I look like if I got punched in the face while wearing TOMS eyewear.


Here's what I look like if I was throwing up while wearing TOMS eyewear. (They stay on pretty well!)


Here's what I look like if I wear TOMS eyewear Benjamin Franklin-style.



Here's what I look like if I were witnessing a murder while wearing TOMS eyewear.


Here's what I look like if I were witnessing a murder while wearing giant-size TOMS eyewear.


Here's how Stereo looks in TOMS eyewear.


Here's how Stereo looks with TOMS eyewear casually pushed to the top of her head.


No comments:

Post a Comment